Empowering you to improve your health
Have you tried numerous diets or supplements without success? You’re not alone. Too often, we’re sold quick fixes or fad diets that might work in the short-term but aren’t realistic long-term solutions.
We’re Healthy Bytes, Your expert nutrition counselor
We offer nutrition counseling to people who want to improve their overall health. Use your insurance benefits to get the help you want in Dallas, Texas.
Dallas, Texas Online Registered Dietitians
We’ll pair you with a virtual, Registered Dietitian (RD), licensed to practice in Dallas, Texas, for one-on-one support tailored to your goals and lifestyle. Your RD will chart your path toward better health — and walk every step of it with you.
Healthy Bytes can help you:
- Choose more nutritious foods more often
- Manage diabetes, hypertension and GI issues
- Lose weight
- Feel better
How it works
- Book your private, virtual appointment.
Visit healthybytesinc.com or call 844-473-2455 to schedule your appointment.
- Meet your Registered Dietitian.
Get to know your RD at your scheduled appointment and share more about your dietary challenges and nutrition goals.
- Get started down your personalized path.
Your RD will be with you every step of the way to help you make progress, overcome obstacles, and improve your health.
- Let us handle insurance billing.
We bill the visit to your health insurance plan and collect the copay, if applicable, at the time of the appointment.
What Dallas Residents can Expect
When you work with Healthy Bytes, you get:
- Expert guidance from an assigned Registered Dietitian (RD)
- A realistic plan designed to fit your lifestyle and goals
- Science-based recommendations (no fad diets)
- Empathetic support every step of the way
Most major insurance plans cover Healthy Bytes’ nutrition counseling.
Call 844-473-2455 for an appointment OR
The scheduling system was very easy to use online. The dietitian that I had my appointment with listened well and had good ideas about how I could achieve my goals. I would recommend her to others.