Grow your career with Healthy Bytes
Join the team and discover greater flexibility and income potential.
Now Hiring – Registered Dietitians
Healthy Bytes is looking for Registered Dietitians to join our team to provide nutritional counseling for patients virtually, helping each patient find and achieve their personal definition of healthy.
Healthy Bytes (HB) is a health care services company that is building a fully credentialed, nationwide team of Registered Dietitians (RDs) to help combat the growing obesity epidemic that is plaguing patients with diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and orthopedic issues stemming from poor nutrition. We are partnering with employers to offer their employees a convenient, centralized resource to access the “Gold standard” of nutritional counseling using the already available fee-for-service revenue stream provided by insurance companies covered under a patient’s health plan.
Healthy Bytes is expanding into new states. The Registered Dietitian position is the keystone to Healthy Bytes’ success and is the first step of entering into a new market. Once hired, the Registered Dietitian will be compensated with a small, monthly retainer while the Healthy Bytes Team sets up operations within the state. This will grow into a part-time position that will work directly with patients and be the virtual face of Healthy Bytes. Our Team provides nutritional counseling based on current accepted standards on online via telehealth.
- Timely completes medical documentation and billing submission.
- Maintains patient records in keeping with state and federal standards.
- Maintains current licensure to practice in the states in which patients are seen.
- Remains in good standing with all insurance providers, commercial, Medicare and Medicaid.
Preferred Applicants will be those who maintain an active license, have an NPI number, and have been previously credentialed/contracted with at least one of the major insurance payers within their respective state.
The successful candidate will be self-directed with a strong sense of initiative, excellent communication skills, a well-defined sense of empathy with the ability to connect with patients of varying health needs and dietary concerns. They will have expertise, professional experience, and a detailed knowledge of the industry’s best practices proven by the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in public health nutrition, dietetics, clinical nutrition or similar field.
- 2-3 years of work history as a Registered Dietitian.
- Strong preference for those who are already credentialed with one or more major insurance carriers.
- Maintains current license or adhere to state requirements for practice.
- Able to develop positive, and lasting partnerships with patients while helping them achieve their health goals.
Benefits and Compensation
This is a part-time hourly position, that offers a flexible work schedule built around the needs of the Registered Dietitian. While establishing patient operations within the market, Healthy Bytes will pay a small monthly stipend to the successful candidate to ensure their availability once we are able to see patients.
- Hourly Rate: $25-$30 per hour based on qualifications and additional certification(s).
- Job Type: Part-time, W2 employee.
This position is entirely remote/virtual. All visits are conducted via teleconferencing.
Registered Dietitian Application
Please complete this form to apply for the Registered Dietitian position.